After several years of internal debate (and data collection) here at Shit-Fi I'm finally feeling generous enough to post scans of all known sleeve variations for the Shitlickers' lone EP. In case you need more info about the record, check here, here, and here (most recent to oldest of my writing focused on the band, spanning over a decade). Also, check this interview with Lasse and this band bio by Kawakami.
Some points to keep in mind:
- All the vinyl is the same. Writing on labels varies and cannot be assumed to done by band, label, or distributor.
- No one, to my knowledge, can account for the order in which these were released. Therefore, this post does not attempt to do so.
- The nomenclature for each one (eg, "GBG 1982" domestic sleeve) is my own; it should be self-evident.
- I've included salient, confirmed details but not what countries in which the individual variations were originally distributed because that information is difficult to confirm. Some show what distributors carried them on the back.
- Pressing numbers are a mystery, but my experience and consultation with fellow experts suggest that the white export sleeve, red export sleeve, and GBG 1982 domestic sleeve are the most common, in descending order.
- Bootlegs of recent vintage excluded.